Disclaimers and Disclosure
1. Mark Skousen’s Forecasts & Strategies is a monthly newsletter and 1600 Alert, High-Income Alert, Five Star Trader, Fast Money Alert and The Winner’s Circle are weekly online trading services, which, along with their related publications, telephone hotline, and other services (collectively, the “Newsletter”), are edited by Mark Skousen, published by Eagle Products, LLC. and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
2. Excepting personal holdings of exchange-traded funds and open-ended mutual funds, newsletter subscribers will receive the benefit of Mark Skousen’s disinterested commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations. The Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
3. Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Newsletter. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletter, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Editor, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Newsletter prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
4. The Newsletter’s commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Editor, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
5. The information provided in the Newsletter is obtained from sources which the Editor believes to be reliable. However, the Editor has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
6. The Newsletter is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities. Further, the Newsletter is in no way intended to be a solicitation for private money management services offered by Mark Skousen.
7. Subscribers may submit questions to the Editor by email to CustomerService@skousen.com. However, since the Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice for specific subscribers, the Editor can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities. The Editor will make every effort to answer subscriber questions on our website or in the pages of an upcoming issue of the Newsletter.
8. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletter.
9. Any subscriber who would like a copy of these “Disclaimers and Disclosures” may request a copy by calling 1-800-211-7661 or writing to:
c/o Eagle Products, LLC.
300 New Jersey Ave., NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20001
A copy of the disclaimer will be mailed or faxed to such subscriber.