Who are your recommended stock brokers?
I recommend the following brokers:
David Almquist, Stifel Nicolaus, 949/271-5136; 877/816-1224 toll free; fax 949/788-0172; email: email@example.com
Adrian Day, Adrian Day Asset Management, 410/224-2037; (Specialty: foreign stocks and mining companies).
Greg Galloway, Fund Advisors of America, 800/438-3040; (Specialty: Managed accounts following the picks of Forecasts & Strategies and my three trading services).
Rick Rule, Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd., 760/444-5254; 800/477-7853; fax 760/683-6576. (Specialty: Natural resources).
Peter Schiff, Euro Pacific Capital, 800/727-7922; (Specialty: Foreign securities).
James Raby, National Securities Corporation, 800/431-4488; fax 206/343-6146; local 206/343-6225. (Specialty: Mining stocks).
Martin Truax or Ron Miller, Raymond James, 866/813-9911; 770/673-2120; fax 770/673-2150. (Specialty: Income and growth portfolios, $50,000 minimum, using selected recommendations from Forecasts & Strategies and tactical asset management to limit risk.).
David T. Phillips and Todd Phillips, Phillips Financial Services, 1-888/892-1102. (Specialty: Insurance and estate planning).
Rodolfo E. Milani, Dominick & Dominick, 305/677-6708. (Specialty: Stocks and bonds).
How can I find out when my subscription expires?
You can change check your expiration date on the My Account page. This information is found at the top of the page.
How do I renew my account?
If you’d like to renew your subscription, please go to Renew Now, which is found in the left-hand navigation.
How do I change my login information and email preferences?
You can change this information by going to Update Profile.
How do I find my password?
You can find your user name and password by going to the Password Recovery page. You will need to know the email address you used when creating your account. If you do not have this information, you will need to email CustomerService@MarkSkousen.com or call us at 1-800-211-7661.
Who is Mark Skousen?
Dr. Mark Skousen is the editor of Forecasts & Strategies, High Income Alert, Fast Money Alert, Five Star Trader and 1600 Alert.
Dr. Skousen is a nationally-known investment expert, professional economist, university professor, and author of more than 25 books. Since 1980, he has been the editor in chief of the award-winning Forecasts & Strategies. He is also the editor of three weekly trading advisory services: High-Income Alert, Fast Money Alert, Five Star Trader and 1600 Alert. He is the producer of FreedomFest, an annual gathering of individualists. Dr. Skousen is a former economic analyst to the CIA.
Who are your recommended coin dealers?
- For bullion coins (American eagles, etc.), and common-dated U.S. collectible coins (Morgan silver dollars, St. Gaudens Double Eagle gold coins, etc.): Camino Coins, 1301 Broadway Ave., Burlingame, CA 94010, 1-800/348-8001 www.caminocompany.com.
- For bullion coins, bullion bars, and Perth Mint Certificate Program: Michael or Richard Checkan, Asset Strategies International, Inc. (ASI), 1700 Rockville Pike, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852, 1-800/831-0007 www.assetstrategies.com.
- For rare coins (PCGS graded coins) and bullion coins: Van Simmons, President, David Hall Rare Coins, P.O. Box 6220, Newport Beach, CA 92658, 1-800/759-7575 www.davidhall.com.
- For rare and bullion coins: Pat Heller, Director, Liberty Coin Service, 300 Frandor Ave., Lansing, MI 48912, 1-800/933-4720 www.libertycoinservice.com and EverBank, Metals Select Accounts ($5,000 minimum), 1-800/926-4922 www.everbank.com/metalsselect.
- Asset Strategies International, Inc.: 1700 Rockville Pike #400, Rockville, MD 20852, T: 800/831.0007 or 301/881.8600, F: 301/881.1936, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact: Rich Checkan — Handles Perth Mint Certificate Programs
What does A.E.I.O.U stand for?
A.E.I.O.U. comes from the tombstone of Frederick III, the first Hapsburg emperor. Many believe it is Latin or German for “Austria will rule the world.” For me, it means, “Austrian Economics Is Overall Universal.” I write about this in my book, “Austrian Economics for Investors” (Laissez Faire Books, 800-326-0996, $12) and mention it in my newsletter, Forecasts & Strategies, on occasion.
My question isn’t answered here, how can I contact you for more help?
Please contact our Customer Service department via email CustomerService@MarkSkousen.com or at 1-800-211-7661.