A free-market economist, investment analyst, college professor, and author, Dr. Mark Skousen also writes the award-winning investment newsletter, Forecasts & Strategies.
For over 30 years, Forecasts & Strategies has helped tens of thousands of subscribers achieve their investment portfolio goals and become better, smarter investors.
Some highlights from Forecasts & Strategies:
* According to independent newsletter watchdog Hulbert’s Digest, Forecasts & Strategies has “beaten the market over the last 15 years.”
* Dr. Skousen called the Gulf War of 1990 “a turning point for U.S. stocks” — and the Dow subsequently began a bull market that didn’t end for nearly ten years.
* Dr. Skousen told his subscribers in 1995 that the NASDAQ would double, and then double again — which is exactly what it did. Just weeks before the NASDAQ collapsed in 2000, Dr. Skousen warned his subscribers that tech stocks were dangerously overvalued.
* He issued a “sell everything” recommendation to his Forecasts & Strategies subscribers just 41 days before the stock market crash of 1987 — then told them to get fully invested again several weeks later, just in time for the recovery.
* His current portfolio positions (as of 7-29-16) boast total returns of 250.47%… 200.98%… 129.69%… 78.80%… 72.56%… 174.70%… 44%… and many more double-digit gains.
* Dr. Skousen’s portfolio is comprised of five sector allocations: 1) The “Flying Five” stocks, 2) Mutual Funds and ETFs, 3) Health Care Stocks, 4) Energy Stocks, and 5) Financial Stocks.